2013 BMW M6 Coupe – Fully Reviewed
2013 BMW M6 Coupe
Although one of the sexiest cars on the road; the newly redesigned BMW M6 Coupe is more than just a pretty face. It offers comfort with its interior, compassion in its safety features and a whole lot of attitude, when it comes to performance.
You can’t help but swoon over the exterior of the 2013 M6. Its chiseled body and aerodynamic styling allow it to look like it is in motion, even at rest.
- Low slung front apron
- Oversized air inlets enhance aerodynamics
- Double kidney grille with an M6 emblem
- M air vents with integrated indicators
- Flared wheel houses
- M twin tailpipes
- Standard 19-inch wheels; 20-inch optional wheels
World-class craftsmanship and exceptional materials are what you get in the 2013 M6.
- Aggressively bolstered sport seats
- Carbon fiber trim strips
- M leather steering wheel
- M emblem on instrument panel
- Anthracite roofline
It’s nearly impossible to walk away without a huge smile after a test drive in the M6; this vehicle was made to perform.
- Twin turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 that puts out 560 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque
- Seven-speed automatic manual with shift paddles
- Start stop engine
- Zero to 60 mph in a lightning fast 4.2 seconds
The varied M6 systems are all managed competently through the iDrive electronics interface.
- Available premium Bang & Olufsen® sound system
- Navigation system
- Universal remote transmitter
- Available concierge service, roadside assistance and destination guidance
In addition to a long list of safety features, the M6 has fantastic braking abilities, taking only take 106 feet to stop from 60 mph.
- Knee airbags
- Hill-hold control
- BMW Assist emergency telematics system
- Night vision with pedestrian detection
The 2013 BMW M6 has the performance to back up its sharp styling. With a flawless transmission, comfortable front seats and aggressive acceleration, this is one that will make your heart beat a little faster.