Jaguar F type Revealed!
Jaguar has done an incredible job in the last few years with their new designs, performance, and service capabilities. Their new F-Type, with a release date yet to Be Determined, is no exception. I was fortunate enough to be at the release parade in downtown London, and I must say, this car is an absolute beauty.
There will be 3 F-type models to choose from ranging from $69,000-$92,000 MSRP.
This driver’s dream will feature
– 18” Vela Wheels with performance breaking system, and silver calipers
– Z-Fold, powered convertible roof, and automatic rear spoiler
– Incredible F-type design called “Heartlines” starts at the grille and runs over the signature LED headlights that look like a J-blade.
– The door handles even fit flush with the door to avoid excess airflow
The interior is fit for a king, and includes the liking of
– A driver-focused cockpit, with clear division between driver and passenger sides – so hold on tight!
– Incredible driver controls, LED displays, and ambient mood lighting
We then move into the Driving Core:
– 340, 380, and a super-charged 495 horsepower engine for the 3 models respectively
– Intelligent Stop and Start features to improve fuel economy, and a standard winter mode for all you northern drivers who just can’t pull yourselves out of the vehicle
– 8-speed quick shift transmission, dynamic breaking system, and an all-aluminum sport suspension.
This car is not only fast and fun to drive, but it is full of entertainment connections, and safety features that the most demanding customers will require. I can’t wait to get my hands on one!
Image thanks to blog.caranddriver.com