Most Tech Heavy SUV – 2013 Infiniti JX
At reviewitonline, we are proud to announces the “Most Tech Heavy SUV” on the market: the 2013 Infiniti JX. The seven-passenger JX stands out due to its large array of advanced safety features, in addition to the luxurious tech features one would expect to find in a luxury SUV.
Notable Technology Features on the 2013 Infiniti JX include:
- Around View Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection
- Optional Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker premium audio system with digital 5.1-channel decoding and Waveguide subwoofer
- Driver Zone/Speed Alert
- Infiniti Personal Assistant (24-hour access to a team of Infiniti professionals)
- Infiniti Connection with Google Calendar
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and optional Blind Spot Intervention System
- Available Back Up Collision Intervention System (BCI)
- Available Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) systems
In addition, the new Infiniti JX SUV boasts segment-leading rear cargo and passenger volume (with seating for seven), an award-winning interior, and an exterior design featuring the brand’s new design language, as initiated with the Infiniti Essence concept.
Always far beyond basic, Infiniti has added a wealth of features as standard, including powered front seats (optionally heated and cooled), leather seating throughout the cabin, a power liftgate, LED taillights and bi-xenon headlights, a sunroof, heated side mirrors, and 18-inch wheels all come standard. There are several optional packages available, including the Driver Assistance Package, the Theater Package, the Deluxe Touring Package, and the Technology Package.
The 2013 Infiniti JX is powered by a 2.5-liter V6 engine that produces 265-hp and is paired with a continuously variable transmission featuring a Sport mode. FWD is standard, though all-wheel drive is also available.
Infiniti Vice President Ben Poore explains the new model’s appeal, stating, “Every element of the Infiniti JX is designed to connect the driver and passengers to the world, rather than shield them from it as many luxury crossovers try to do. Our goal is to heighten awareness of your surroundings, so you can get more out of every day, Saying ‘no’ to boring luxury starts right here, right now with the inspired design and advanced technology of the 2013 Infiniti JX.”