Tag Archives: 2013 buick encore
2013 is quickly approaching, and many motorists are considering replacing their aging, outdated vehicles with shiny new ones for the new year. Car buying isn’t what it used to be, however, with new nameplates and never-before seen models hitting dealerships at every turn. From well-appointed luxury vehicles to cost-efficient reliable ones, drivers have never been faced with as many great choices as they are right now. So, what’s an overwhelmed buyer to do? Simply consult our handy list of the hottest upcoming 2013 SUV models, of course!
This year’s crop of SUVs is mainly comprised of crossover SUV models, which have all but conquered the SUV market and supplanted the traditional truck-based SUVs of the ‘90s and early 2000s due to their increased fuel economy numbers and more car-like handling. Many automakers now include compact crossover SUVs in their lineups, though traditional crossovers are still quite popular.
Five of the Hottest SUVs for 2013: (In no particular order).
1. 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek: A sort of hybrid between a compact wagon and a crossover SUV, this stylish vehicle is a more rugged and higher-riding version of the popular Subaru Impreza on which it’s based. As with all Subaru models, this stylish crossover comes standard with all-wheel drive, though this particular model is perhaps even more impressive when mated with a gearless CVT automatic transmission. (There’s also a five-speed manual trans mission available. Stand-out features include a voice and touchscreen controlled navigation with real-time traffic alerts, an HD radio, and a rear-view camera.
2. Mazda CX-5: (as seen in the included photo) This all-new crossover SUV has been touted as one of the most fuel-efficient around due to its 2.0-liter Mazda SKYACTIV four-cylinder engine that achieves a respectable 26 mpg city/ 33 mpg highway and features all-wheel drive as optional. It’s sporty, and uniquely stylish, as well!
3. Infiniti JX: The all-new Infiniti JX began reeling in a ton of attention much before it premiered in production form, and it certainly doesn’t disappoint now that it’s here! A luxury SUV with seating for seven, advanced safety features, a roomy and elegant interior, and a stylish exterior, the JX is all that a family desires, and more. Impressive safety features include a new Backup Collision Intervention system, while a Drive Mode Select feature keeps the journey smooth in all weather conditions.
4. Buick Encore: A boldly-stylish new subcompact crossover with a ton of flair, this sporty little SUV boasts a super-quiet interior and smooth ride due to its active noise cancellation system. It looks quite a bit like the Chevy Sonic, to which it’s mechanically related.
5. BMW X1: Both strong and sleek-looking, this new subcompact crossover SUV is also very agile and speedy. It’s a bit smaller than the BMW X3, and is therefore also more cost-efficient, yet it still has features to impress even the choosiest drivers and passengers, including a start-stop function for heightened fuel economy and an advanced xDrive all-wheel drive system (standard with the BMW 35i engine and optional with the four-cylinder 28i engine) for maximum handling on wet or dry roadways.
Remember, reader, these are excellent vehicles to consider for a 2013 (or late 2012) purchase or lease! For more great advice, be sure to stay tuned here with suv.reviewitonline.net. We always have the latest news, and we can’t wait to share it with you!