Tag Archives: 2013 suv
What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘Hummer’? Definitely it will be nothing but a huge and bold SUV that might just run over any other vehicle leaving it a complete piece of trash! Well, you might need to feed some new data into your mind as the brand will now be bringing a new smaller SUV, which looks and performs as brutally as its elder brothers do!
Realizing the fact that the world has started to prefer compact SUVs and crossovers over the larger ones, the company has finally decided to bring in some products which are not as huge as boulders. Yes, we are talking about the beautiful Hummer H4 concept SUV, which is nothing less than an extreme beast!
Hummer has stated that the H4 will be great choice for those who travel a lot off road. What else do the 35 inch diameter wheels yell in your face? Besides the huge wheels, the H4 also comes with an impressive array of equipment which makes it one of the best off road SUVs. It is based on the HX concept that the company unveiled back in 2008. The engine statistics that the SUV features will also make you realize why the vehicle is such a beast. We would also like to mention that the H4 is a two door SUV, and each and every inch of the vehicle shouts manliness like no other vehicle does!
We consider calling the engine that the SUV features under its hood downright insane. What other adjective do you think would fit in best for the 3600cc direct injection V6 engine that comes with the monster? Yes, this engine for a two door SUV! The engine would provide some insane power to the huge wheels. The machine features an all-time four wheel drive system with locking front and rear difference. The 35 inch wheels are also combined with a feature which can reduce vibrations to a great extent. Your ride will hence be smooth at not so smooth terrains as well. Expecting a legendary off road driving experience from this beast is obvious!
We mentioned above that every inch of the SUV stinks of manliness, and we surely mean it! You can tell by a single glance that the H4 is perhaps one of the most robust SUVs that have ever been built. The front grilles as well as the head lamps are ordinarily shaped, but there is just something about the H4 that instantly makes you fall in love with it! The interiors of the 2013 version are also quite elegant and futuristic. With cleaner and spacious interiors and the amazingly comfortable seats, you will feel like you are sitting in some luxurious sedan, just a bit more aggressive!
The SUV is being produced in China, and will be out for sale soon. Hummer has faced a very huge blow to its reputation since the rise of the compact SUVs. We certainly hope that the massive improvements accompanied by the brutality that Hummer was known for will certainly help it rise and shine once again!
2013 is quickly approaching, and many motorists are considering replacing their aging, outdated vehicles with shiny new ones for the new year. Car buying isn’t what it used to be, however, with new nameplates and never-before seen models hitting dealerships at every turn. From well-appointed luxury vehicles to cost-efficient reliable ones, drivers have never been faced with as many great choices as they are right now. So, what’s an overwhelmed buyer to do? Simply consult our handy list of the hottest upcoming 2013 SUV models, of course!
This year’s crop of SUVs is mainly comprised of crossover SUV models, which have all but conquered the SUV market and supplanted the traditional truck-based SUVs of the ‘90s and early 2000s due to their increased fuel economy numbers and more car-like handling. Many automakers now include compact crossover SUVs in their lineups, though traditional crossovers are still quite popular.
Five of the Hottest SUVs for 2013: (In no particular order).
1. 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek: A sort of hybrid between a compact wagon and a crossover SUV, this stylish vehicle is a more rugged and higher-riding version of the popular Subaru Impreza on which it’s based. As with all Subaru models, this stylish crossover comes standard with all-wheel drive, though this particular model is perhaps even more impressive when mated with a gearless CVT automatic transmission. (There’s also a five-speed manual trans mission available. Stand-out features include a voice and touchscreen controlled navigation with real-time traffic alerts, an HD radio, and a rear-view camera.
2. Mazda CX-5: (as seen in the included photo) This all-new crossover SUV has been touted as one of the most fuel-efficient around due to its 2.0-liter Mazda SKYACTIV four-cylinder engine that achieves a respectable 26 mpg city/ 33 mpg highway and features all-wheel drive as optional. It’s sporty, and uniquely stylish, as well!
3. Infiniti JX: The all-new Infiniti JX began reeling in a ton of attention much before it premiered in production form, and it certainly doesn’t disappoint now that it’s here! A luxury SUV with seating for seven, advanced safety features, a roomy and elegant interior, and a stylish exterior, the JX is all that a family desires, and more. Impressive safety features include a new Backup Collision Intervention system, while a Drive Mode Select feature keeps the journey smooth in all weather conditions.
4. Buick Encore: A boldly-stylish new subcompact crossover with a ton of flair, this sporty little SUV boasts a super-quiet interior and smooth ride due to its active noise cancellation system. It looks quite a bit like the Chevy Sonic, to which it’s mechanically related.
5. BMW X1: Both strong and sleek-looking, this new subcompact crossover SUV is also very agile and speedy. It’s a bit smaller than the BMW X3, and is therefore also more cost-efficient, yet it still has features to impress even the choosiest drivers and passengers, including a start-stop function for heightened fuel economy and an advanced xDrive all-wheel drive system (standard with the BMW 35i engine and optional with the four-cylinder 28i engine) for maximum handling on wet or dry roadways.
Remember, reader, these are excellent vehicles to consider for a 2013 (or late 2012) purchase or lease! For more great advice, be sure to stay tuned here with suv.reviewitonline.net. We always have the latest news, and we can’t wait to share it with you!