• Impressive standard audio system with option to upgrade.
• Generous cargo space with the rear seat up or down.
• “Good” crash test ratings on side, front and roof-strength crash tests.
• Fantastic braking capabilities
• Integrated booster seats available.
• Ride is one of the most comfortable in this segment.
• Attractive exterior styling
• Stunning and distinctive cabin.
• Plenty of leg and headroom in both rows.
• Abundance of options and packages to add for customization.
• Turbocharged engine is impressive.
• 40/20/40-ssplit rear seat offers versatility.
• Poised and controlled at highway speeds.
Navigation system is dated, when compared to others in this class.
Rear seat entertainment system is not available.
Vehicle feels a bit soft while cornering.
Options and packages can quickly skyrocket the price of the vehicle.
Acceleration with the standard engine is a bit slow, taking 9.1 seconds to get to 60 mph.
Fuel economy with the turbocharged engine is below average.
Buttons on audio system are a bit small, awkward and dated.